Domenic J. Lombardo, San Diego Criminal Defense Attorney
The San Diego Law Office of Domenic J. Lombardo is dedicated solely to the practice of defending criminal charges. Mr. Lombardo is a licensed criminal defense attorney in California. He serves within the state, federal, and county courts throughout San Diego including the El Cajon, Vista, Chula Vista, Kearney Mesa, and Juvenile Courts. He works primarily as a San Diego criminal lawyer but has aggressively defended thousands of individuals throughout California.
A Seasoned Criminal Defense Lawyer
Domenic Lombardo brings a wealth of law experience to bear on every case with the ability to draw from his many years as a trusted San Diego criminal attorney. Together with a team of investigators, forensic consultants, and paralegals, Mr. Lombardo displays true dedication as he advocates and works as a defense lawyer for his clients. The result is track record of success when helping clients who face any number of San Diego criminal charges.
A Local San Diego Criminal Lawyer
Mr. Lombardo has had his own San Diego criminal law office for over sixteen years, and as a San Diego defense attorney for 21 years, he is thoroughly familiar with the judges and prosecutors in San Diego County. And despite working as a full-time criminal defense attorney, he personally handles every client matter and will take the time to return your every call. You can receive a consultation with Mr. Lombardo by contacting his criminal law office.
We Have Moved to a New Location
As of November 1, 2010, we’re in a new office and building in San Diego…
Domenic J. Lombardo’s Proven Results
Mr. Lombardo has a 21 year track record as a successful San Diego criminal lawyer, 16 of those years in his private law practice. He has demonstrated success for those facing criminal charges, a felony, or a misdemeanor in San Diego and throughout California:
- 1st Degree Murder
- Aggravated Felony Assault
- Three Strikes Auto Theft
- Domestic Violence
- Meth Trafficking / Illegal Search
- Felon with Gun / Illegal Search
- Three Strikes / Drugs / Illegal Search
- Marijuana Transport / Illegal Search
Hung Jury / Dismissed
- Rape (2 alleged victims)
Released on Parole
- Life Sentence
Need help finding a San Diego criminal lawyer?
For helpful information about how to hire a criminal defense attorney, read 10 Things to Consider When Hiring a San Diego Criminal Defense Lawyer. Also, read how former and current clients have reviewed Mr. Lombardo’s work and performance as their attorney.
- Arrest and Release Attorney in San Diego, CA
- Bail Attorney in San Diego, CA
- Charges Filed
- Crimes Against Children Attorney in San Diego, CA
- Criminal Record Attorney in San Diego, CA
- Domestic Violence Attorney in San Diego, CA
- Drug Crimes Attorney in San Diego, CA
- Felony Attorney in San Diego, CA
- Juvenile Defense Attorney in San Diego, CA
- Murder Attorney in San Diego, CA
- Other Crimes
- Probation Violations Attorney in San Diego, CA
- Restraining Order Attorney in San Diego, CA
- Sentencing and Probation Attorney in San Diego, CA
- Sex Crimes Attorney in San Diego, CA
- Theft and White Collar Crimes Attorney in San Diego, CA
- Under Investigation
Are You Facing San Diego Criminal Charges?
Mr. Lombardo has expertise and success in all areas of the law relating to criminal defense. His experience as a lawyer has helped many who have faced criminal charges in San Diego. These include, but are not limited to aiding clients with San Diego arrest warrants, juvenile court proceedings, sex and drug crimes, theft, murder, domestic violence, and crimes against children.
Criminal Defense Lawyer
Criminal Defense Strategies
A Proud, Active Member
Mr. Lombardo maintains an active role in a number of local, state, and national associations of criminal defense lawyers. These law organizations help provide ongoing education and specialized training for defense attorneys while also advocating for the guarantee of individual rights of citizens in criminal cases.
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers of San Diego
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Criminal Defense Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- California Public Defenders Association (Private Attorney)
- Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Club